வெள்ளி, 15 ஜனவரி, 2021

என் இனிய அமெரிக்க வாழ் தமிழ் NFL விசிறிகளுக்கு ஒரு போட்டி ( Third Part)

 Nice.



We are on guys. Looks like it is going to be a great weekend.


We have seven of us sweating it out and why am I thinking that I am going to smoke you all.


Cos' I am the only one who picked RAMS over PACKERS and BROWNS over CHIEFS.


So long all.


All the best!


Here is the points table along with the Divisional Picks.


Bring it on!



Alright Gentlemen,

Here is the updated Scores, results, and Points.

Congrats to Varun and Chandra for getting all four Correct.  The difference between the leader and the bottom is only couple of games. 



Let's play the conference ...


Conference finals every games a 3 points. A total of 6 points again.

Super bowl gets 6 points. (We need to enter the Total points for the Superbowl games as well, to decide the WINNER in case of a Tie)

The points will accumulate as we mentioned earlier.

Find below the schedule:

Jan 24 

Tampa Bay Bucs at  Greenbay Packers  12.05 (PST)

Buffalo Bills at Kansan City Chiefs (03:40 PST)

If anyone wants to join from now on, you are given 6 points (minimum points carried at the end of the divisionals, ie 6)

28 கருத்துகள்:

  1. No. 1 defense (RAMS) allowed 498 yards (298 passing and 200 rushing yards) and 0 sacks, 0 int. My personal comments ,Geoff is over rated QB he cannot handle pressure. Packers controlled RAMS.
    Let's see how Bills handle Ravens.
    Thanks,
    Sasikumar

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
    பதில்கள்
    1. I know. Bummer.

      All the best to Packers. They had a plan and executed it well.

      Good season. Bring on 2022...

      Visu

      நீக்கு
  2. Just like I thought Lamar Jackson "over did" it. The "pick six" he threw to Taron Johnson was "suicidal". It builds up lot of pressure and it is hard to overcome for him. I really thought ravens controlled the game until he threw that pick 6. Credit goes to Bills defense
    ---
    I did not know Aaron Donald was not 100%. Without healthy Donald you can not defeat the Packers!

    Now your home team is out, you can make your picks wisely, Visu! No pressure for you anymore! Take it easy, Visu!

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
    பதில்கள்
    1. We lost the game wehn Donald had that Personal Foul and penalised 15 yards. And Ramsey getting furious over a teammates to Adams first RD nailed it as well. Our defence let us down. Anyways, cant wait for the 2022 season and go to the first game at SO Fi Stadium.

      Bills are on a roll, I had little hesitation on picking them ao are the Browns.

      I still think I would be (co) leading the points table at the end of Divisionals.

      நீக்கு
    2. Also,

      The two interceptions that were missed by our defence just b4 the half time didnt help either. Plays like that changes the course of the game as it did in BILLS'win.

      Great weekend though. Cant wait for the games today.

      நீக்கு
  3. Bills defense and wind ( Ravens missed 2 FG ) stopped Ravens to fly to Championship game. As Varun said Jackon's interception throw was the turning point of the match. Ravens backup QB was tried his level best but receivers dropped catches.
    Bills QB Josh Allen not comfortable and played his best.
    It's all plan and execution. Let's see how Browns play against Chiefs. If Browns get early lead their defense must control Chiefs offense team to win the match.

    Thanks,
    Sasikumar

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  4. I have updated the blog with the latest results and points.

    All the best for the confereces.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  5. Being a leader at this point means nothing. People with 6 points can defeat the leader easily if they make their pick correctly now on :)

    Visu: I really thought Browns are going to beat the Chiefs after Mahomes was out due to concussion! It was a thriller! Andy Reid gets the full credit for that win!

    BTW, Brady did not help us to defeat the Saints. It is Buss defense and Jared Cook and Drew Brees! Brady was just lucky like us! lol

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  6. Prince
    Tampa Bay Bucs at Greenbay Packers - Packers Win
    Buffalo Bills at Kansan City Chiefs - Chiefs Win

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  7. Prince has already picked!! Bravo!! :)

    Prince reminds me of thamizh proverb!

    மயிரைக்கட்டி மலையை இழுப்பதுபோல.. வந்தா மலை, போனா முடி! என்ன இப்போ?! :)

    I am going to wait until Saturday night to reveal my picks. Patrick Mahomes needs to come back from his concussion injury. If not, KC is going to have a big challenge against the Bills!

    Brady vs Rodgers!!

    Going to be a great match up! I am sure every cheese-head is nervous now! They have to find a way to beat the Baccaneers defense! Buccs won the last super bowl because of DEFENSE, not offense! They can do it again! lol

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  8. Everyone but Prince are very cautious this time! Let me give you guys a tip, GO AGAINST your HEART and make your Picks. Heart often lies. lol

    Visu: Are you going to pick against packers because they eliminated Rams?! Honestly that's not a bad idea! lol

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
    பதில்கள்
    1. As a RAMS fan, we are still licking our wounds in private. Anyways, now that heart is gone, head comes to play. I would do my picks right before the game taking lotsa things in consideration.

      No matter what, its going to be a great Sunday. Rodgers VS Brady would be one for the Ages and Alen VS Mahomes would be a exiting one too.
      Am I going to pick Packers..? :)
      Lets wait and watch.

      நீக்கு
  9. It is funny, Idk my picks yet but I know Visu's picks are going to be TBB and BB. Visu may not know that but I KNOW. :-)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
    பதில்கள்
    1. Dude..

      Am I that obvious? You could be right!

      I will wait till Saturday evening before taking a call.

      Your picks for me could become true too!

      நீக்கு
  10. My picks

    Packers, Chiefs

    Thanks,
    Sasikumar

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  11. ***Am I that obvious? You could be right!***

    You are not but I am good at "reading others' mind"! Especially people I interacted with a bit. :)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  12. Here are my picks for conference championships:
    1) Packers OVER Buccaneers ( No one is stopping Rogers this year )
    2) Bills OVER Cheifs ( it doesn't matter whether Mahomes plays or not )

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  13. Guys,

    Superbowl is almost here.

    The next on the agenda is ¨March Madness"

    Anyone is interested? It would be lil differenct. We only have to pick only once as it is knock out.

    It is pretty awesome and I would love to do it.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  14. Mahomes is cleared play the AFC championship game. That's a very good news for NFL fans!

    Here are my picks..

    Packers over Buccs

    Chiefs over Bills

    I dont believe in experts analyses. They always suck. Luck plays a major role though! :)


    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  15. Alright Guys...

    Here are my picks..

    (you are right Varun!)

    1) Buccaneers OVER Packers ( Pretty No Brainer.. the name BRADY says it all )
    2) Bills OVER Cheifs ( (Josh Allen looks like hes destined for the big one)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  16. Antonio Brown is out but that hardly matters. The Bucss defense can make Rodgers choke. Thats just enough to kill the packers. I am just giving an edge to Rodgers and Packers because they will not lose back to back games against Buccs in one season! This is time to pay back! Rodgers has to save himself and he must win to have some respect! :)

    Any way, the pressure is on Rodgers, not on Brady..So that will give an edge to Brady..Now I am trying to convince you to pick Buccs.. I know you will! lol

    பதிலளிநீக்கு

கடந்த சில பதிவுகள், உங்கள் கண்ணில் இருந்து தப்பி இருந்தால்...