ஞாயிறு, 24 ஜனவரி, 2021

( Superbowl Part) என் இனிய அமெரிக்க வாழ் தமிழ் NFL விசிறிகளுக்கு ஒரு போட்டி

 Alright Guys...


Iẗs 4th Qtr, and Chiefs are demolishing Bills and knowing the outcome of the game, here we go with the points table after the Championships.

Super bowl gets 6 points. (We need to enter the Total points for the Superbowl games as well, to decide the WINNER in case of a Tie)

Good to know all of us still have a shot at winning (Dinner for four) and wishing you all the best. Its going to be another two weeks and I can tell you now itself what my picks gonna be.


All the best.

20 கருத்துகள்:

  1. 9 + 6 = 15.

    So, anybody can beat the "leader" who has only 5 points more than the least-scored competitor. That's cool! :)

    If I pick Buccs, Visu will be in big trouble! lol

    I may very well pick Buccs over Chiefs. Idk yet, but it is strictly business! lol

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  2. // 9 + 6 = 15. //

    Nice.

    //If I pick Buccs, Visu will be in big trouble! lol//

    Bring it on Varun. I am known for having troubles for breakfast. Have a strong feeling I would be the winner.

    :)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  3. So, Rams traded Jared Goff for Mathew Stafford! I think it is a good move! :)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
    பதில்கள்
    1. Varun,

      I really like Goff. Afterall, he tooks us to the Superbowl and hes no nonsene. He felt unwanted this season and Sean didnt help him either. Stafford...!!!? Hmmm.. I am not sure (I mean going by the performances for LIONs this season). Lets see. We are hositng the next Superbowl at SOFI stadium and would love to see RAMS in action.

      //So, Rams traded Jared Goff for Mathew Stafford! I think it is a good move! :)//

      Really hope its a good move.

      PS: BTW, my daughter was telling me that RAMS was going for Aaron Rodgers? Did you hear that story?

      நீக்கு
  4. இந்த கருத்து வலைப்பதிவு நிர்வாகியால் நீக்கப்பட்டது.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  5. Gentlemen,

    Make your picks. I will not publish it until the kick off. But you gotta make the pick b4 that. Offcourse, me being the commissioner gets to see everyones pick. Thats little perk for running it. :)

    Visu

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  6. Here is my pick for super bowl, Visu

    Buccs 31
    Chiefs 28

    Yeah, I am picking Brady this time! :)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  7. All,

    I got the picks of Prince and Varun. I am still waiting on others. You gotta send it before the kick off to be part of the competition.

    Varun:

    You pretty much messed up my chances. Lets see.

    Visu

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  8. Visu: You need to acknowledge the receipt of pick for super bowl from such and such. Otherwise it is hard to know whether you got it or not! Thanks.

    Trust me, you blog behaves weirdly at times. Sometimes, my replies just go nowhere!

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  9. You dont have to say, whom they picked. You can just say Varun already picked the team or so. Thanks

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  10. ***Varun:

    You pretty much messed up my chances. Lets see.

    Visu***

    I know. :)

    It is not personal, just business, Visu! :)

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  11. Varun,

    I did say in one of my earlier comment that Varun and Prince had picked. I am waiting on the remaining. I will post the picks and the scores just before the kick off on Sunday with a new blog.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  12. Here is my pick.
    Chiefs .

    Thanks,
    Sasikumar

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  13. All,

    Lets have the picks.


    Sasi , chandra and Arasus picks are missing

    Visu

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  14. Vishu,

    I sent message yesterday. My pick is Chiefs.
    Thanks,
    Sasikumar

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  15. Got everyines pick except Chandra.

    Visu

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  16. Sorry folks... completely forgot to send in my pick. This is a great matchup and I pick Chiefs to win this by atleast 10 points. I just heard KC Coach Reid's son ( a member of his coaching staff) met with multi-car accident over the weekend and hospitalized. Not sure what kind of mindset the coach will be in at the game....I hope this personal setback for the entire team doesn't affect the game adversely.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  17. Congratulations to Varun and Visu for the their picks and adavancement to the top positions. It was quite shocking that KC didn't even show the mildest level of competetiveness in this game. TB deserves this win and their defense played extremely well. Thanks to you all for this ride these past few weeks, and I enjoyed being part of this fun competition.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு

கடந்த சில பதிவுகள், உங்கள் கண்ணில் இருந்து தப்பி இருந்தால்...